Well it is Wednesday and I have noticed that many knitting folks like to share what they have on the needles on Wednesday. Heres whats on mine today:
1. Cobblestone Sweater for Hubby http://www.interweaveknits.com/
2. Shell using leftover yarn for me http://www.berroco.com/189/189_leah.html
3. Bath Mitt for a gift (Kitchener the mitt closed is all that remains) http://pensandneedles.blogspot.com/2005/12/moms-bath-mitt-pattern.html
4. Illusion dishcloth for a gift http://chickybabe.org/driveby/patterns/chart.html
5. First pair of socks which will be a gift (9/25 is my second and final class to learn the remaining procedures needed to finish the socks) I will post the name of the pattern we are learning from later.
What is on your needles today?